Cities & Regions
We are proud to announce the launch of our new, fully redesigned Oxford Economics website. We developed this next-generation decision-support platform to better serve our international clients and reflect our wider remit: to forecast country, industry and city trends and analyse their impact on business strategies and public policies.
Our site offers a number of major improvements:
- Expands our portfolio of country, industry and city coverage.
- Provides more complete and up-to-date information on our products, services and capabilities.
- Combines the latest content management system with intuitive search and navigation.
- Adds many interactive features
- Offers greater reliability and scalability
Cities and Regions Forecasts
Our forecasts for cities and regions are produced within the Oxford Economics' Global Economy Modelling framework. This ensures developments in the international economy, such as the strength of world trade and investment cycles, as well as domestic issues, directly influence the outlook for city and regional economies. Services include:
- Access to detailed historical data and forecasts for each location covering a range of variables including GDP, population, value added and employment in individual industries, consumer spending, retail sales and household incomes.
- Attendance at regular client briefings and full support from Oxford Economics' team of experienced economists.
- The option to use Oxford Economics' models to assess how alternative macroeconomic scenarios affect individual cities and regions.
- Preferential access to Oxford Economics' Global Industry Databank.
View example forecasts: